Manager Distribution and Property - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Distribution and Property.
In this role, you will
- Formulate and develop Branch Distribution strategies
- Drive, lead and monitor the implementation of Branch Distribution strategies, including branch opening, renovation and closing
- Prepare business case for branch renovation and maintenance projects
- Plan and manage property cost budget and identify cost savings initiatives to enhance productivity
- Mitigate risk through setting standards, guidelines and protocols for all activities to eliminate customer complaints and incidents of irregularities
- Overall monitoring functional teams and external service providers on the implementation of branch distribution plan and strategic projects to ensure effective roll out and successful implementation
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree preferred
- Highly experienced in property function
- Strong project management skill and knowledge on building relationship with Management team
- Prior experience in vendor management is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment and prioritize work assignments
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A5R4
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited