Manager Fraud Controls and Solution Asia Pacific - Global Risk
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Fraud Controls and Solution Asia Pacific.
In this role, you will
- Establish an infrastructure, tools and culture of fraud risk management for all banking products for Asia Pacific.
- Drive the development of fraud monitoring tools/systems and serve the requirements of different business units within Asia Pacific and regular review of systems to cope with the fast growing businesses needs to ensure latest fraud trends are covered.
- Support global fraud system initiatives by providing requirements, feedback and advice from local feedback and experiences.
- Perform gap analysis of local fraud systems and communicate requirement gaps to Global team for improvement of Global Fraud Risk Systems
- Developing and implementing training and skill enhancement for the local fraud teams and businesses.
- Developing best practice sharing and performance standards to improve fraud detection performance.
- Regular review of sites performance throughout the region. Assist business units to develop and implement fraud risk control procedure so as to detect fraudulent attack in early stage and minimize fraud loss.
- Ensure deployment and implementation of fraud monitoring tools are cost effective.
- Assist line manager in development and management of fraud systems and formulate the deployment strategy to ensure all business units are equipped with necessary system capacity to combat the ever-evolving fraudulent attacks.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance or related discipline preferred.
- Working knowledge and good understanding of retail banking business.
- Analytical and review skills with the ability to draw the correct conclusions
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good understanding of fraud risk management a definite advantage.
- Highly effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4A5
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited