• Participate in the development and maintenance of audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance over IT including:
• Applications and related processes
• Computer operations & operations support
• Infrastructure - mainframe, midrange, middleware, messaging
• Open systems and wintel
• Network - external connections, wide area network, and local area network
• Technologgy governance and related processes, technology outsourcing
• Cyber security risk management and information security management
• Participate in the audit process and procedures to provide independent assessment of IT activities, and evaluate the governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems.
• Participate in the special assignments (e.g. investigations and ad hoc/special projects).
• Work closely with Information Technology Division and other internal auditors to manage technology risk and be updated of changes in risk management and/ or new developments and track the implementation of audit recommendations.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with CISA certification
• 1 - 6 years of experience in IT audit or other IT risk control functions, preferably in financial industry
• Good knowledge of IT operations, project development, network, computer platforms and programming
• Good knowledge of auditing requirements of banking industry and external applicable rules and regulations
• Knowledge of ACL, MS Access or other data analytics tool is preferred
• Certification in CISSP or other IT security qualification is preferred
• Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Good command of English (Oral & Written) and Cantonese
• Willing to travel to PRC and Macau
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.