Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Developing audit plans and programs of designated areas in IT Audit
- Responsible for planning and conducting specialized audits in technology risk area
- Provide technical advice and support other general auditors in audits
- Manage audit work in accordance with department and professional standards, and complete assignments in an efficient and effective manner
- Work with the internal audit departments in Shenzhen and Macau to conduct IT related audit assignments for subsidiaries in the two locations.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, ACsP)
- At least 3 years of experience in IT auditing or banking technology
- Solid knowledge of information technology risk and controls
- Willing to travel to China / Macau occasionally
- Good report writing skills in Chinese and English