Manager, Investment and Asset Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 12 juin 18 2018-06-12
Boutique Real Estate Fund with a focus on South East Asia investment, Hong Kong based, 3+ years of real estate experience required
- Boutique Real Estate Fund with a focus on South East Asia investment
- Hong Kong based
- 3+ years of real estate experience required
Representing a boutique real estate fund, we are searching for a high-calibre investment professional and asset manager to execute on new investments and manage the existing portfolio across South East Asia. The fund has a proven track record in real estate investment, development, asset management and successful exits, with a strong reputation for returns.
- Asset management across the portfolio, managing development projects and completed assets in Thailand and the Philippines
- Work closely with the investment team on deal execution, running financial models, due diligence etc
- Conduct market research, financial analysis and asset valuation for the portfolio
- Working with asset management team to monitoring projects throughout the entire investment period including review of asset performance and recommending divestment strategies.
- Relationship building with joint venture partners, consultants and service providers.
To be successful in this position you will require:
- Tertiary qualifications plus minimum of 3 years of real estate investment experience in a real estate fund, real estate investment bank or consultancy.
- Financial and investment analysis skills, including complex modelling, statistical analysis, projections and due diligence
- Proven investment and asset management experience with a preference for South East Asia track record
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach to asset management
- Ability to work under pressure and produce quality work on a timely basis with strong attention to detail
For further information please contact Alice (email@example.com).