Founded in 1988, the KGI Group is a multi-faceted, pan-Asian financial services group that thrives on providing the highest standards of service to its clients. The KGI Group prides itself on utilizing unsurpassable integrity and professionalism, prudence in its judgments and reliance on the security of a well-resourced institution to provide this service to its clients. Your No.1 Choice for Global Investment and Financial Services
- To provide in-house general legal advice and support services mainly on institutional business. Expected to expand into other business areas over time.
- To prepare and/or review legal documents focusing on ISDA documentation, repo agreements, securities borrowing and lending agreements.
- To provide legal advice and support principally on matters within the regulatory scope of the HK SFC relating to dealing in and advising on securities, futures and over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives and asset management.
- To provide legal advice and support on litigations and regulatory investigations.
- To liaise with and give instructions to external lawyers.
- To provide legal advice and support on our insurance brokerage, MPF and money-lender businesses.
- A law degree with honors from HK or English jurisdictions.
- At least three (3) years working as an in-house counsel or a legal practitioner familiar with rules and regulations on securities and futures businesses and dealing with relevant regulators.
- Preference will be afforded to those who have working knowledge in OTC derivative transactions.
- Spoken & written English and Chinese and being a member of relevant professional bodies an advantage.
For more details about career opportunities in KGI, please visit our website: http://www.kgieworld.com/Careers.aspx?sc_lang=en
Please send application with resume and expected salary quoting the job reference to email@example.com or mail to HR Department, 41/F Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)