Manager, Management Accounting, FinTech
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Manager, Management Accounting, FInTech * Leading FinTech Company * Stable Working Environment * Friendly Working Culture
My client is a leading FinTech in Hong Kong and Greater China. Because of their fast growing business, they are looking for a Manager for their finance team.
Reporting into the Team Head, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Coordinate and prepare management reports;
- Assist to devise strategic analysis, customer segmentation, KPIs and dashboard to achieve divisional goals ;
- Review and analysis of financial data;
- Prepare P/L budget and forecast;
- Measure the profitability, sales performance of the division as well as tracking of marketing activities and banking products;
- Analyze and prepare reports on income and budget expenditure;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management/ Business Planning.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidate with less experience will consider as the Assistant Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
VIEW OTHER LIVE VACANCIES HERE: http://www.connectedgroup.com/advancedsearch.aspx