Manager, Marketing (Projects focus)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
This role is to lead new initiatives, digital and strategic projects to drive business from direct business partners.
- Manage and deliver projects within budget, timeline and meeting quality requirements; manage project life cycle activities
- Liaising between the IT department, business users, related parties and vendors
- Act as the main point of contact and cultivate strong working relationships with direct business partners to develop business opportunities
- Ensure adequate controls and proper signoffs are in place to meet corporate governance and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with related key stakeholders for business cases preparation, UR documentation, manage user acceptance testing, support implementation, go-live issue resolution and ensuring proper project documentation
- Drive the team work to resolve issues during the project
- Build and maintain partnerships with key decision markers
- Degree in Business, Finance, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years in insurance / financial service industry and project management roles
- Have solid project and project management skill, with experience of managing sizeable projects is required
- Experience in working with digital and technology solutions
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience in customer relationship management or marketing digital technology is preferred
- Professional qualification in project management will be ideal
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Analytical mind-set and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with good management and effective communication skill, able to interact with people at different levels
- With leadership skill to motivate and drive team members to meet project targets
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.