In KPMG's Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
We are looking for a Manager candidate for our Technology Enablement service team. This role provides technical support in sales and delivery cycle through the evangelizing of technology, conveying the art of the possible and showcasing business value to our clients leveraging the Microsoft platform.
- Socialize and evangelize the full capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Client Account Teams, Prospects and Clients
- Collaborate with the Client Account Teams, including the Senior Executive, Client Account Lead and Client Senior Technical Consultant to develop and execute the opportunity pursuit strategy
- Grow and maintain knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies and relevant competitive information within the Retail, Finance and Operations, Customer Engagement Plan, and Field Service space
- Understand the broader sales and business strategy to support the development of an end to end solution
- Assess solution alignment to meet client needs
- Build and demonstrate proof of concept
- Work with other consulting teams through transition from pre-sales phases to deal construction to delivery
- Proven track record to lead solution architecture for Dynamics AX / 365 F&O program, with a focus on business engagement, laying out roadmap, integrating solutions, providing TCO, cloud deployment
- Very sound knowledge Dynamics 365 architecture and technology frameworks.
- Experience in implementing complex Dynamics AX / 365 F&O projects involving multiple functional modules, multi country rollouts, hybrid deployment landscape
- Mastery of functional modules like Finance, Operation, Supply Chan Management, Production and ability to guide customer business stakeholders on best practices
- Functional and Technical Microsoft certifications
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and / or Cantonese)
- Professional certifications n Dynamics 365 (e.g. CE, CRM, F&O, Fundamentals, Sales, Customer Service) is an asset
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.