My client is an established Asset Management firm with a diversified portfolio of investment products and funds. They are aggressively expanding the team and has western management style.
- Prepare portfolio valuation, trade verification and performance estimation report
- Prepare trade instruction and settlement, position reconciliation, corporate actions, fund expense payment processing and cash management, etc.
- Liaise with prime broker, broker, custodian bank and other service providers on fund valuation, transactions, and cash position issues
- Prepare regular reports and filings to regulatory bodies and internal departments;
- Participate in projects of new fund setup, fund supplement review and handle custodian and brokerage trading account opening
- University degree or above in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ working experience in fund operations and administration
- Relevant experience from hedge funds/multi-assets funds are highly preferred
- Candidates with experience in Compliance are also preferred
- A good team player, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese, including Mandarin