- Develop new structured products to achieve the strategic objectives of Private Banking Division and manage existing structured products to ensure the competitiveness in the market and identify opportunities for improvements
- Develop new structured products to achieve the strategic objectives of Private Banking Division
- Manage existing structured products to ensure the competitiveness in the market and identify opportunities for improvements
- Liaise with internal and external product providers to get new products on shelf
- Support the review of Terms and Conditions for Accounts and Related Services (For Individuals), Schedule of Services Fees and Safe Deposit Box rentals
- Monitor investment product risks and perform on-going due diligence on products
- Evaluate performance of products and perform detailed analysis & report for management’s review
- Conduct training on new products for branches and sales teams
- University degree holders, preferably major in Finances, Investment or Economics
- Preferably holder of CFA or other similar qualification
- Licensed by SFC for regulated activities, Type 1 and Type 4
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in structured product development and management with exposure to various investment products.
- Strong knowledge in investment structured products and regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical and project management skills, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Creative, independent, a self-starter to deliver quality results
- Strong PC skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese, spoken Putonghua is a must
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.