- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 09 janv. 18
Manager, Retail Policy Analytics, HK Hub
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Maintenance of the Credit Policy and Analytic for Retail Clients to ensure that it is aligned to the agreed risk appetite, reflects the key risk characteristics of the portfolio, and enables effective controls.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervision the implementation and enforcement of the credit policies and risk control procedures for consistent applications across markets; ensure that processes are in place for the Risk Officers in Group / Region / Country to monitor the adherence.
- Presentation of the Country/Regional unsecured portfolio with robust and insightful analysis to facilitate risk reward trade off discussions and decisions
- Understand sensitivities to key risk drivers and potential stress impact on the portfolio.
- Monitor external factors such as state of the economy, regulatory environment and other emerging risk trends.
- Ensure that Portfolio Standards evolve appropriately to proactively manage changes in external environment, strategy and/or risk appetite.
- Monitor, review and control risk profiles (e.g. Risk grade migration, risk concentration, RWA) to ensure that portfolio shape is in line with strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant Risk experience in the areas of Retail Banking Credit Risk; domain expertise across retail banking products
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Ability to withstand stress and work on multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in quantitative subjects like mathematics, statistics or financial engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; comfortable in building relationships at senior levels and across borders, with outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Results orientated, with attention to detail
- Confident self-motivated person with a high level of drive, dedication and pride in their work.
- Experience in using SAS
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.