·Renowned Restricted License Bank ·Regulatory Compliance Focus ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a renowned restricted license bank, is looking for a Manager or Senior Manager- Regulatory Compliance. This position primarily responsible for ensuring the overall compliance of the Company with relevant rules, regulations and/or ordinances promulgated by the relevant authorities.
- Ensure that the Compliance Manual and all policies and procedures prepared by the Compliance Department are kept up to date.
- Monitor the Company's regulated business activities and ensures compliance with the relevant rules, regulations and/or ordinances. This includes conducting compliance checks on a monthly and ad hoc basis if needed.
- Implement the required corrective action and prepares the necessary reports to senior management for any regulatory issues.
- Prepare and ensure the accurate and timely submission of the required regulatory reports to the relevant authorities.
- Regularly liaise and communicate with regulators to ensure compliance concerns are immediately addressed. Coordinate and respond to queries from internal and external auditors as well as regulators.
- Monitor and distribute key and applicable communications and updates from the regulatory authorities to relevant departments within the Company.
- Where required, conduct training to all staff on the relevant rules, regulations and/or ordinances. Ensure that all staff are updated on the relevant changes in the regulatory framework.
- In the event of regulatory breaches, where required, inform the HKMA/SFC/ other regulatory bodies and senior management of such violations, and recommends the proper corrective action.
- Prepare required reports for management including the Risk Management Committee at both Board and Management levels.
- Assist with AML/CFT transaction monitoring and any other tasks as required by senior management from time to time.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Compliance, Risk Management or legal gained from financial institutions
- Proficiency in both HKMA and SFC regulations, risk management processes, investment products and services.
- Detail- oriented, mature and able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese