Manager, Statutory Reporting
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Global Associates
- 25 sept. 17
Minimum 8 years experience in large prime blue chips in Hong Kong or in listed bank in HK, or in Big4, whose coverage is prime blue chips in HK.
Our client is a prime licensed bank and is a listed company in Hong Kong.
- Preparation of financial statements in compliance with the Company Ordinance in Hong Kong.
- Draft the relevant notes to the accounts
- Assist in release of annual results and interim results announcements and reports, and replying enquiries from the HKEx.
- Coordinate a reply from written enquires of external parties regarding the financials of the Bank.
- Maintain liaison with external auditors
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
- Strong academic basis, and a holder of a good degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Qualified member of an accounting body
- Minimum 8 years experience in large prime blue chips in Hong Kong or in listed bank in HK, or in Big4, whose coverage is prime blue chips in HK.
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
Please send cv in MS Word format to Thomson Ng, email, Thomson.email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org