Manager, Strategic Project Management Office
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Define and maintain the project life cycle processes including business case preparation, project initiation, demand management, scoping, planning and implementation; manage project scope, timeline and budget along the project life cycle.
- Implement and maintain best practice SPMO governance, standards, procedures and reporting for project delivery
- Manage project implementation activities for a smooth transition ; track benefits and consolidate lessons learnt after implementation for improvements
- Provide support and guidance to team members;
- Assess the respect of the processes and drive improvement plans
- Conduct Project Steering Committee meeting and report changes to stakeholders in a timely manner to make sure the projects are well managed
- Assess and manage project risks and ensure initiatives comply with compliance regulations within the financial sector
- Maintain effective communication with project sponsor and key stakeholders to keep the project team aligned and informed
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Professional qualification in project management will be ideal
- Minimum 5 years in Life Insurance industry and well understanding in insurance operation
- Have solid project and project management skill, with experience of managing sizeable projects is required
- Self-motivated with good management and effective communication skill, able to interact with people at different levels
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- With leadership skill to motiviate and drive team members to meet project targets
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.