Manager, Strategic Project Management Office
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 510,000 customers with over 800 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Mange and deliver projects within budget, timeline and meeting quality requirements ; manage project life cycle activities including business case preparation & project initiation, planning, execution and monitoring, implementation and benefit tracking
- Assess the respect of the processes and drive improvement plans with project team and stakeholders
- Work closely with project sponsors for the buy in, implementation and transformation required to deliver project benefits
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with project sponsor, team members and project stakeholders; conduct Project Steering Committee meetings and keep the team aligned and well informed.
- Manage and report project risks, progress, issues and dependencies in a timely manner
- Ensure adherence to SPMO best practices, governance and policies
- Provide support and guidance to team members
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Professional qualification in project management will be ideal
- Minimum 5 years in Life Insurance industry and well understanding in insurance operation
- Have solid project and project management skill, with experience of managing sizeable projects is required
- Self-motivated with good management and effective communication skill, able to interact with people at different levels
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- With leadership skill to motiviate and drive team members to meet project targets
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.