- Lead in conducting tangible asset valuation engagements, including real estate and plant & equipment valuation
- Lead the review of valuation prepared by other valuers and advisors as an audit support
- Manage the engagement progress including project planning, risk management, financials and other administration procedures
- Assist Partners and Directors in business development activities including proposal and pitching documents preparation
- Contribute in practice development including the development of new approaches to address the clients’ needs
- Develop network of internal and external contacts to enhance connectivity and firm profitability
- Coach and develop junior staff
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience in real estate valuation, preferably with large real estate valuation firms
- Professional qualification of Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS) or Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team
- Experience in supporting business development and bid proposals
- Ability to work independently and develop good relationships with senior management
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin) skills would be required
- Experience in other transaction related services (i.e. financial due diligence and corporate finance) is a plus
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.