A local banking group is looking for company secretarial professional to take up the following role.
- Provide support on corporate secretarial tasks for the Bank and its subsidiaries
- Organize the Bank’s committee meetings
- Assist in preparing meeting agendas, minutes, announcements, circulars, resolutions and interim/annual reports etc.
- File statutory returns / documents with the Company Registry and related regulatory authorities, and maintain documents and records
- Handle ad hoc assignments as and when required
- Degree holder in Corporate Governance, Law or Linguistic disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial institutions
- Good knowledge of Company Ordinance and other related laws / regulations
- Matured, self-motivated and detail-oriented with good communication skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office and Chinese Word Processing)
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.