Manager / Assistant Manager, Infrastructure Advisory
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG’s Global Infrastructure business is one of the world's leading advisors to the infrastructure sector (www.kpmg.com/infrastructure). Our team in Hong Kong advises public and private sector clients on all aspects of the financing, structuring, procurement, delivery and operations of infrastructure and associated real estate, projects and assets. Critically, our advice is independent and draws on deep sector experience within our local regional and global teams.
Our professionals are drawn from finance, real estate, project and programme management, cost and commercial management, contracting, engineering, advisory, investment banking, government and industry.
This role will work in an integrated advisory team along with professionals with backgrounds in finance, accounting, consulting, and project management.
- Participate as a team member on infrastructure and real estate advisory engagements
- Assist and advise clients on innovative delivery models, procurement methodology, risk management and other aspects relating to complex projects
- Carry out construction project data analysis to highlight key findings relevant to delivery enhancement and risk mitigation
- Prepare internal and external reports to clients
- Provide support to the preparation of proposals to target clients and thought leadership to industry
- Participate in marketing and communication activities related to infrastructure and construction
- A degree and professional qualification in engineering or surveying, e.g. HKIE, ICE, IMechE, MRICS, APMP or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years' experience in developing and delivering project controls services, commercial and contract advice, project reviews and risk management services to infrastructure and real estate projects in an advisory/consulting environment
- Strong interest in large complex projects, Public Private Partnerships (PPP), infrastructure, government, construction and engineering
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm
- Strong analytical, financial, contractual and commercial skills
- Experience of participating in and contributing to successful projects and engagement teams
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English. Cantonese, Mandarin and written Chinese skills are also preferred
- Willingness to travel
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.