KPMG Transaction Services advises a wide range of clients on M&A transactions, from leading private equity and real estate funds, financial institutions, multinational corporations and public interest entities, to small size private companies.
KPMG Transaction Services provides various types of buy-side and sell-side deal advisory support throughout the deal cycle:
- Pre-deal buy-side due diligence
- Sell-side assistance including vendor due diligence and vendor assistance
- Cross-border transaction assistance
- Completion assistance
- Sales and Purchase Agreement support
We help our clients identify opportunities and risk in their acquisitions, disposals, JVs and buy-outs.
- Lead or contribute to due diligence and other transaction advisory engagements in China and Hong Kong SAR
- Participate in business development and public activities which are beneficial to the growth and development of the practice
- Develop and coach junior team members
- A degree holder and a professional accounting qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial services transaction service
- Experienced in executing financial due diligence or any other M&A advisory services in the financial services sector
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing projects and engagement teams
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills, with a technical accounting focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- A team player with high level of enthusiasm and dedication
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.