Manager / Senior Manager – Financial Services, Insurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 19 avr. 18 2018-04-19
KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG is one of the leading audit practices in China and Hong Kong SAR. Forming part of KPMG’s audit practice, the Financial Services group, both locally and internationally has been growing rapidly in recent years, especially in China. The Financial Services line of business incorporates Banking & Finance, Insurance, Securities and Investment Management. This is a challenging and highly competitive market place offering considerable opportunity as clients expand their business not only in China but globally.
- Leading a team and assisting Partner-in-charge in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in Financial Services insurance sector
- Managing a team of professionals to deliver quality audit and other assurance services to audit clients
- Regular meetings with clients to obtain updates on their business, discussing issues and presenting audit findings
- Providing coaching and constructive feedback to team members
- Playing a key role in preparing audit proposals and presentations
- At least 5 years relevant audit experience in Financial Services Insurance Sector with a major firm is a must
- Candidates with more than 8 years relevant Financial Services Audit experience may be considered for the role of Senior Manager
- Technical accounting background, knowledge of insurance accounting and IFRS financial reporting
- Experience in IFRS17, failing that, experience in Solvency II, Risk Based Capital, Embedded Value or Economic Capital
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; Cantonese and / or Mandarin is a bonus
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressure
- Socially confident with good marketing and advisory skills
- Self starter with a proactive approach to problem solving
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.