Execute the internal control assurance plan by organizing and conducting onsite and offsite review, testing and assessment to validate the control effectiveness for branches and other units of Personal & Business Banking Group.
- Execute the internal control assurance plan by organizing and conducting onsite and offsite review, testing and assessment to validate the control effectiveness for branches and other units of Personal & Business Banking Group
- Provide support to formulate the internal control assurance plan.
- Conduct thematic/ ad hoc review/ gap analysis, as assigned by Supervisor(s).
- Organize and conduct review on the documentation and audio recording of business transactions (primarily for General Banking transactions to ensure their correctness and compliance with stipulated guideline and operation procedure).
- Prepare regular/ad hoc MIS and internal control assessment reports and recommend rectification or remedial actions to be taken.
- Prepare materials and deliver coaching, briefing and presentation to reinforce staff knowledge of policies, guidelines and operation procedures and promote staff risk and control awareness.
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in retail banking branch/business banking operations or relevant experience in compliance/audit with good knowledge of banking practices and regulated banking activities is preferable.
- Thorough knowledge of banking practices, operations and procedures.
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risk and internal control principles.
- Good judgment, mature, independent, responsible and detail-minded.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.