Manager of Customer Support APAC
- Negotiable + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.
- 23 juil. 18 2018-07-23
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories. Our employees are the foundation of this success. SWIFT has an unique corporate mind-set, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Lead a team of Support analysts based in Hong Kong providing Call and Problem Management to Financial Institutions
- Develop the team, set direction and drive for results
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Hire, reward, coach, motivate and develop team members in order to have qualified, competent and motivated employees
- Encourage and promote a continuous improvement mind-set related to Support related Services (tools, processes, knowledge)
- Assist the Head of Customer Support for day-to-day operations
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- Prepare, propose and manage team budget. Allocated approved budget, authorize expenditures and assess budget performance
How to Apply
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or submit your application through our career center with the following link: https://www.swift.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and candidates not notified within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
•University degree in IT, Engineering, Science or equivalent
•Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in order to come to the best conclusion in the most efficient way
•Clear and comprehensive communication skills, with the ability to perform under pressure in crisis situations
•Strong leadership and people management skills to motivate, manage and coach a team of highly skilled individuals
•Familiar with the SWIFT Products and Services
•Native or professional proficiency in English. Additional Asian language(s) will be an asset
•Proven ability to contribute in a diverse, multi-cultural, multi-country team environment