- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Elysian Executive Solution
- 20 mai 19
Our client is a well-known boutique investment bank, headquarter in New York, brunch office around the world. They provide great opportunities to work with high profile clients in cross-border deals in various sectors including TMT, Tech, Consumer and etc.
- playing a leading role in developing sector-based practices, working on both originations, pitching and execution across several live transactions.
- support deal teams with a wide variety of tasks around our M&A advisory mandates
- Monitor competitor, trends, and maintain frequent, active dialog with pipeline of prospects in order to effectively target and win new business.
- 5 years M&A advisory experience from an investment bank
- TMT, Tech, Consumer experience is preferable
- Proved successful track record of originating, executing, and closing M&A transactions in an advisory capacity
- Strong quantitative and accounting skills
- Skilled at managing and originating relationships with clients – ability to earn senior client trust
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills