Market Data Service Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BOC International
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
This position will be 12-month renewable contract under agency payroll.
- Responsible for managing and supporting the administration of Market Data Service;
- Support Market data operations, applications and user requirements on a daily basis;
- Ensure compliant use of all data (including data declarations in accordance with vendor rules & data access control), managing permissions in market data applications, monitoring usage, tracking charges and maintaining accurate details in the Application Database;
- Design, deploy and support market data quoting and trading infrastructure;
- Support in managing Compliance Audits;
- Provide project planning for relocations, systems installations and disaster recovery;
- Ensure documentation on all systems in use for production and disaster recovery and regulatory purposes;
- Responsible for the dissemination of daily outages related to market data. Assess outages to distribute notification to the correct audience;
- Provides technical guidance and training to staff members regarding Reuters, Thomson Financial, Bloomberg and all other market data applications; and
- Participate in the evaluation of test results ensuring that system changes accurately meet business requirements and process service criteria, fit into the technical environment and that existing operations are not adversely impacted.
- University Degree holder major in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Business Management related / 8 years+ relevant experience
- Previous experience in a Market Data Commercial team for a financial institution, providing Market Data support.
- A good knowledge of the Equity, Financial Products and Fixed Income market place.
- Working knowledge of market data system integration.
- Knowledge of DACS is essential.
- Self confidence in order to explore product usage with trading users and management.
- Good experience in managing compliance audits with vendors and exchanges.
- Familiarity with data content and application functionality from the major market data vendors.
- Involvement in projects from inception to successful conclusion.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of contract management and negotiation.
- An understanding of control environments and reporting and how Management information plays a part in effective management.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)