Our client is a top tier Investment Firm where they established strongly across Asia and expanding in a promising pace. They are now looking for an experienced, self-motivated and a good team player to analyze the market risk of multi-asset class traded risk.
- Market risk management analysis of multi-asset class traded risk
- Perform day to day market audit
- Portfolio construction and optimisation
- Tail risk analyses and hedge and hedge efficacy analyses
- Ongoing risk methodology enhancements
- Liquidity and liquidation, event risk, funding exercises
- Involvement in system onboarding and integration
- Degree in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering statistics or related field
- Min 2 years relevant experience in international markets
- Proficient in using Excel, Python and VBA
- Sound knowledge on equity derivatives, risk modeling, credit, pricing, and convertible bonds
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org