Market Risk Manager - IRRBB/Treasury
- HKD500000 - HKD660000 per annum + bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 14 juil. 18 2018-07-14
Market Risk Manager role - IRRBB/Treasury
about the company
Our client is a leading European Corporate and Investment Bank with a strong presence in HK and Greater China.
about the job
- You will support front office with the design of market, liquidity and counterparty risk frameworks that meet both internal and regulatory standards.
- This is a 'second line' defence role that independently reports risk exposures, assesses new business proposals, and provides transparency to earnings risk through business review.
- You will analyze and monitor market developments and communicate their implications for the Global Markets and Treasury portfolios.
- You will focus on effective Market Risk and Liquidity Risk exposure monitoring of traded Global Markets and non-traded prudential funding activities (Treasury) in China.
skills & experiences required
- University degree in ideally technical field - finance, science, engineering or economics
- FRM or CFA qualification, ideal
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant market risk management experience
- Good product knowledge of interest rate derivatives, foreign exchange, money market, fixed income and vanilla option products.
- Ideally with knowledge of Regulatory frameworks prescribed by Basel, CBRC/ PBoC
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in fluent English and Mandarin
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Prior experience with trading systems eg. Kondor+, Murex, Bloomberg preferred
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479.