Our client is a global investment management company. They are currently looking for Marketing Manager to support their Hong Kong intermediary business.
- Report to Regional Marketing Director and responsible for North Asia marketing activities
- Plan, manage and execute marketing initiatives
- Develop strategic marketing plan. Implement ATL & BTL marketing plans, events, media relations and email campaigns etc.
- Work closely with sales team and investment team to formulate marketing strategy
- Be strategic and proactively monitor the content on HK website.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to support the growth of business
- University degree in Media, Communications, Marketing or PR related discipline
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in related industry, preferably product marketing experience in fund / banking industry
- Good understanding of investment funds and local regulatory requirements
- In-depth fund product, market and industry knowledge
- Demonstrate high level of communication, influencing and negotiation techniques
- Excellent communication skills. Strong verbal and writing skills.
Please email your full resume in MSWORD format with the job reference #J19933 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.