Marketing Manager, Planning and Effectiveness - Global Marketing
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 04 oct. 17 2017-10-04
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Marketing Manager, Planning and Effectiveness.
In this role, you will
- Provide a clear framework and process for planning, both annually and as part of the ongoing analysis of the rolling country marketing plan throughout the year.
- The financial control surrounding the centralized marketing activity budget and maintaining a comprehensive view of marketing spend, planned, actual, and projection
- Provide guidance to Commercial Banking Marketing teammates in aspects related to budget management and control disciplines.
- Provide maintenance, enhancement and continuous support for the marketing budget management system platform, for example the Marketing Activity Monitoring and Management System, which facilitates efficient budget management for marketing programme owners.
- Continuously identify areas for improvement in marketing planning process and budget management to maximize marketing efficiency.
- Providing the Head of Commercial Banking Marketing with marketing planning documents, planning procedures and guidelines, budget reports, return on marketing investment, agency reviews and management reports and planning forecast information
- Collaborate with the planning team of Global Commercial Banking Marketing for the effective integration of marketing and media activities.
- Work closely with Commercial Banking Marketing teammates and specifically the Head of Commercial Banking Marketing to understand local and global initiatives, plans, and activities.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree level of qualification in marketing or business studies is preferred
- Broad based marketing experience, ideally within a Financial based institution
- A range of tactical planning and financial control experience, including demonstrable success in developing, communicating and evolving strategic direction and influencing operational plans and process.
- Proven understanding of audit requirements and working with external and internal teams with non marketing related objectives.
- Good understanding of the regulatory developments and the impact on established and emerging technologies.
- Working with teams over multiple sites and providing clear direction and leadership to deliver a range of planning tasks.
- Proven understanding of customer insights and its role in ideas development.
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts.
- Good understanding of technology developments and emerging consumer and industry trends.
- Proven ability to inform and challenge leadership teams and peers.
- Proven ability to work on multi function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to be a self starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Able to influence business counterparts and key stakeholders to drive improvement
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development and implementation activities
- Excellent communication and project management skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009TPD
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited