- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 23 nov. 17
Do you thrive when you can see a project through from conception to measuring its KPIs? Do you know how to create memorable client experiences for all kinds of different people? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– advise, develop, implement and measure marketing programs for the Hong Kong domestic market;
– take full responsibility for marketing projects and sub-projects;
– support in implementing integrated communication concepts across projects;
– manage all programs within agreed budgets;
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the APAC Marketing team in Hong Kong. We are a richly diverse team spanning Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan and China with an aim to support our business and functional partners to drive new business, deepen client relationships and bring to life the UBS client promise.
Your experience and skills
– experience in event management and general marketing/communications
– excellent creative and conceptual abilities
– a pro-active attitude (you are always brimming with ideas)
– adapt at working independently to lead a project or as a role player within a greater team pursuit
– a confident and persuasive communicator
– fluent in English & Cantonese (written and spoken) to service local markets; Putonghua is a plus
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.