Mobile Digital Product Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Mobile Digital Product Manager.
In this role, you will
- Leveraging customer propositions and consumer insights from Customer Value Management, product, competitor review, external research to increase customer engagement across Digital channels to generate additional revenue and lower the cost to serve for the specific proposition.
- Engage with Software Delivery to construct quality customer experiences at improved cost and time to market.
- Working closely with Digital Customer Experience and Service Delivery to improve the delivery effectiveness through available digital channels for Customers.
- Liaise with Regions and Marketing to promote usage and increase activation of customers.
- Gather, analyse and apply data, metrics and test results from customer reactions to tailor content, digital marketing and customer interactions to improve Return On Investment and customer returns for the proposition.
- The role holder has primary responsibility for ensuring the proposition features are best in class, simple, easy to use and differentiating.
- The role holder will also be responsible for championing the executive approval of projects to deliver proposition functionality.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines.
- Extensive experience with the range of product development and deployment activities including identifying opportunities and developing business cases, defining product or service requirements, engaging a wide range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management.
- Consumer financial services industry experience and strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and or other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
- Experience in a global or regional roles, working effectively to deliver targets across diverse cultures.
- Comfort with technology including ability to translate business and customer need to business requirements, customer journey mapping, technical assessments, organisational buy in, launch, and ongoing management.
- Exposure to projects that touch a range of technical platforms, digital, mainframe, server based
- Strong thought leadership and creativity to proactively propose new business opportunities and resolve issues
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business requirements, differences of opinion on approach. Experience in developing and executing customer facing and staff facing communications an advantage.
- Strong competency with professional project planning, and other project management skills. Functional Design experience to map customer processes an advantage.
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups.
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management.
- Able to share responsibility for key decision making with a team, while accepting responsibility to drive internal decision-making processes. Ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferable
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A159
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited