Morgan Stanley Investment Management, Liquidity Distribution, VP / ED, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM) is one of the largest global asset management organizations of any full service securities firm, with 45 offices serving clients in 19 countries. MSIM’s professionals worldwide provide outstanding long-term investment performance.
We offer clients a diverse array of equity, fixed income, liquidity and alternative investments, including merchant banking strategies.
MSIM are looking for a salesperson to join the EMEA Liquidity Distribution team in Hong Kong.
• Institutional sales role covering Asian based liquidity investors
• Hong Kong based (reporting to EMEA Head based in London)
• Key responsibilities include:
• new business development and cold calling
• ongoing relationship management
• prospect and pipeline management
• building and leveraging internal networks at Morgan Stanley
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in financial services, preferably asset management
• A self starter and a results-oriented individual who thrives on achievement
• Works effectively independently but supports a team-oriented approach
• Proven sales ability
• Excellent communications (written and oral, including telephone manner), interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet both internal and external demands
• Professional approach with attention to detail
• Understanding of the broader Compliance framework
• Travel will be required
• SFC registration preferable but not essential
• Mandarin speaker preferable
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.