Multi-Asset Strategies - Model Portfolio Solutions, Vice President
- Base plus discretionary bonus.
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
This is a quantitative analytics role within Multi-Asset Strategies. We are looking for those who has post-grad degree on Mathematics, Statistic or any quantitative related studies. With 3-5 years experience preferred.
BlackRock's Model Portfolio Solutions (MPS) team develops systematic investment strategies to deliver consistent outperformance for clients seeking tactical, outcome-oriented, and/or strategic investment solutions. The team implements these strategies across a global suite of ETFs and active funds. MPS is one of the fastest growing businesses at BlackRock.
We are seeking a Researcher / PM to assist with our original investment research and portfolio management. The role will involve the development of new investment strategies, portfolio construction, and model / portfolio management.
The successful candidate will possess a passion for creative and critical thinking about financial markets and a desire to be part of a fast-growing team. In addition, we’re seeking an individual with strong academic credentials, extensive empirical training, and a willingness to learn. Work experience in financial markets or at an international organization is a plus.
- Carry out original, implementable financial research that forecasts market returns and generates alpha for our clients;
- Implement these insights in client portfolios and models, using them to deliver investment performance that meets or exceeds client expectations;
- Remain up-to-date on developments in global financial markets and economics.
- Degree in economics or finance with a focus on empirical analysis; advanced degree a plus;
- Creativity and capability to move ideas from inception to implementation;
- Impeccable character with high ethical and quality standards;
- Proven ability to work independently and diligently with limited oversight;
- Confidence to credibly represent the firm and to champion new products/ideas internally;
- Passion for the successful generation of disciplined investment out-performance;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment where there is a premium on collegiality;
- Fluent Mandarin (reading/writing/speaking) required.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer – M/F/D/V.