We are loooking for someone to join our Multi Asset Implementation team to provide daily oversight and maintenance of FIL portfolios, and order generation for exchange traded instruments, third party investment managers, FIL funds and FX forwards.
Fidelity Multi Asset
Fidelity Multi Asset team provide expertise in Solutions Design, Tactical Asset Allocation, Strategy Selection and Risk Management, responding to the individual needs of clients by designing investment strategies with risk-awareness at their heart. We manage almost £30bn in assets, across a wide range of clients, from personal investors saving into their ISA, to multi-billion dollar institutions. We are a global team with a presence in each of the key regions, serving clients in a wide range of different countries. Our team includes over 26 investment professionals alongside well-resourced Operations and Product Management teams. Within each team we have a wide range of expertise, skills and backgrounds, channelling our varied experience to build and develop premier investment solutions for our clients.
Fidelity Multi Asset Implementation is part of this group and is responsible for supporting the Investment Team with the implementation activities of their portfolios. The group acts as a conduit between the Portfolio Managers and other areas including Equity, Fixed Income, Asia, UK, Investment Administration, Compliance, Risk, Treasury & FX, and Institutional & Retail Operations and Businesses. We provide daily oversight and maintenance of our portfolios, and order generation for exchange traded instruments, third party investment managers, FIL funds and FX forwards.
Purpose of your role
- Implementation of investment decisions - generate orders across multiple portfolios for FIL funds, exchange traded instruments, futures, FX and third party funds - taking into account cash, investment guidelines, benchmarks and fund sizes.
- Cash Management - monitoring cash positions and cash flows
- Portfolio rebalancing - monthly and large scale model realignments
- Represent Multi Asset Implementation on product launches and transitions
- Represent PMs on change management projects and initiatives
- General support for Multi asset funds operational queries
- Liaise with Operational, Fund Accounting, Technology, Compliance, Risk, Legal, Treasury, FX, Product Development and Change Management teams. Working with Retail and Institutional businesses
- Drive process improvements and procedural enhancements to increase efficiency and reduce risk.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable statutory requirements.
- Participation in the Multi Asset fund range Technology Programme
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- 2-3 years' experience within a Portfolio Management support function, back office operations or fund administration.
- Ability to work in a small functional team but also as part of the broader Investment Business Group
- Proved understanding of Equity or Fixed Income markets and mutual fund order generation; or strong experience of Fidelity Operations or Investment Services.
- Ability to prioritise work within tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Numerate individual with strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, detail oriented with a desire to be "hands on"
- Results-oriented, proactive with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multitask
- Advanced excel (ideally to macro level)
- Bloomberg (desirable)