Our client is an IT Service Provider based In Hong Kong and this role will focus on providing design, implementation and maintenance of their customer’s network infrastructure, mostly are Hedge Funds and Investment Banks. This is a Permanent position and the salary will be commensurate to experience.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Network related fault
- Generate configuration for the change request
- Support the implementation of change request for Network devices
- Planning future improvement and suggesting solutions to reduce network faults
- Support implementation of project based on the design as required
- Ensure accurate maintenance of Network inventory, record and configuration management for all Network devices
- Diploma/ Degree in IT-related discipline
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Network Engineering
- Experienced in implementing and administrating network devices such as Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless Controllers, and Wireless Access Points.
- Experienced in implementing and administrating network routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & network Security, IPv6.
- Experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, TFTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
- Experienced in firewalls/IPS/IDS/Proxy/Monitoring tools
- Exposure with network equipment (Cisco Systems, Alcatel-Lucent, HP, Juniper Networks, Bluecoat, F5, Riverbed, Cisco Call Manager/ Unity) etc will be added advantage.
- Able to work as a team member and Independent and should be self-motivated and highly customer focused.
- Certifications such as CCIE/CCNP/CCNA and other relevant IT industry certificates will be preferred.
- Good understanding of Internet routing protocols and technologies including TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP, MPLS/VPN
- Possess good analytical and trouble-shooting skills in the area of technical fault isolation and rectification