Netsec Implementation HK
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- An exciting and significant position within the newly insourced Network Security team. Being located in Switzerland, the team is at the starting point and is taking shape in the next months.
- Overall it is within the Group Chief Information Office with over 10'000 staff supporting the entire range of IT infrastructure, including cloud platforms.
- Work with the latest technologies and products the bank has in place to protect its networks - Secure Browsing, Secure Connection, DC Protection and End User NAC to name just the most important capabilities in the Network Security space.
- Opportunity to implement, as a specialist, all types of 'change-the-bank' activities, be it in the context of regular change-management or projects. Supporting your colleagues with L3 expertise is an additional challenging responsibility.
- Know how in network security is also needed as the basis for the development of new services in this ever changing IT security domain.
- Interact and coordinate not only within the teams but also across the entire value chain of the bank's IT security including Cyber Security and external providers.
- It will be of critical importance for the firm's overall security exposure!
- Performance and success in this job shall make you a potential candidate for team lead roles in future.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Professional education is based on a Bachelor’s degree or a professional degree in computer technology – certifications in security (e.g. CISSP, ISO27001) and the process framework ITIL are a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a similar role in security operations or security implementation - in the finance industry is considered as an asset.
- Proficient in security principles and security technologies such as Firewalls, Proxies, IDS/IPS, and Network Access Control a.s.o. ideally gained with previous engagements in international companies.
- Proficient in products such as Zscaler, Palo Alto, Cisco, Rebasoft or equivalent on a configuration level.
- Familiarity with security standards (e.g. PCI DSS, NIST, ISO27002:2013) and experience in SIEM and log analysis (e.g. Splunk) would be considered a plus.
- To build and maintain positive relationships with your colleagues you have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Further to possessing the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Do you have a working attitude that can be described as a subtle mix of ‘don’t-touch-a-running-system’ and ‘let’s-have-it-done’ in combination with an uncompromised security attitude? In addition, a dedicated affinity to information technology as part of your DNA?
- Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for our team.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.