Provide Network Implementation Support Provide Level 3 Network Operation Support CCIE preferred
- Responsible for Network Infrastructure Design and Project deployment
- Install, configure and maintain network and related technology infrastructure environments in accordance to Company’s standards
- Provide Daily Operational Support and maintenance for Network and related information Technology assets
- Proactively Monitor network and related system information technology assets, assessing and making recommendations for improvement to provide stable, dependable technology asset services and provide ongoing trend analysis
- Perform analysis required to define reporting requirements (e.g. Performance, Capacity, Change Management)
- Responsible for having an operational up-to-date DR, documented and tested from Network & telecoms perspective
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related technical field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Network Implementation and Network Operational Support
- Expert knowledge of the Cisco Platforms and Technologies and routing protocols
- Experience in Firewall, Load Balancer and Network Monitoring tools is a strong plus
- Exposure with technologies such as IP Telephony, MPLS, QoS will be added advantage
- Certifications such as CCIE/ CCNP will be preferred.
- Fluent in English to work with the Global & Regional resources
- Ability to work under pressure
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Andrew (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.