Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
My client is a leading securities group in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Network Manager to manage their Network Operations. Exciting role with an ambitious team and ongoing projects. A leadership position with managerial responsibility.
- Responsible for network infrastructure management and operations across the group.
- Lead the network team to resolve bottlenecks, weaknesses, restrictions, and security concerns imposed by the current infrastructure setup.
- Act as the senior escalation point to serve network incidents and provide swift technical resolutions.
- Establish a network infrastructure support framework for the system and network across change management, availability management, capacity management, asset management, and configuration management.
- Lead the team on network projects with smooth delivery and implementation, matching the requirements and expectations.
- Ensure the network solutions meet both functional and technical requirements with design and planning on future maintenance, cost, performance scalability, and compliance.
- Work with external vendors and service products across project development and system maintenance.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with IT leadership, technology team, business, IT teams, and service providers.
- Extensive working experience in managing network infrastructure ideally from a financial environment.
- Hands-on experience on Cisco, Palo Alto, F5 and Checkpoint.
- Hands-on experience on H3C, data centre setup, office and branch data and voice network (Avaya/MS Teams) would be a great plus.
- Experience in optimizing network performance.
- Experience in Installing and config various network devices and services such as., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, wireless, VPN, QoS.
- Extensive experience in leading network service operations. Team leadership experience is essential.
- Sound technical knowledge across LAN/WAN, networking and routing, WiFi network.
- Strong vendor and project management skills.
- Certifications in ITIL, PMP, CCNP/CCIE, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese)
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Network Manager - Leading Securities Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) VP - Salesforce Development Lead (Apex, Lightning) - Elite Global Investment Bank in HK
2) Chief Architect, Low-Latency Equities Trading Platform - Global Investment Bank in HK
3) Asia Head of Equities Trading System Development (Executive Director)