Are you a tech savvy & intellectually curious Engineering Lead or Development Manager who wants to be part a global/digital fintech firm? Are you a passionate leader who wants to revolutionize how to develop software? Are you a change agent who is ready to create a greater impact?
I’m currently working with a global/digital fintech firm who is in the process of transforming how they develop Software and planning to build cutting edge applications that will highly impact a large-scale user base. They need a leader, change agent and a technologist for this team.
- Solid experience in Mobile Engineering
- Hands on experience on using Kotlin/Swift to develop Android/iOS App
- Deep knowledge of Apple’s HIG, design best practices, coding and naming guidelines
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture principles
- Experience in building Universal Apps that support different layouts for iPhone and iPad
- Regularly write unit tests
- Experience with UI automation (any tool)
- Experience as a technical expert on the Mobile platform and competency with industry standard libraries
- Very good with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests, must be familiar with either Junit, Mockito, Espresso or XCTest
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
- Familiar with security concept and integration is must, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption and data protection
- Deep experience working on a team of Android and iOS engineers building and maintaining large scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
- We promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
- You should be comfortable with pair programming.
- Credibility and ability to influence stakeholders convincingly with well-considered logic.
- Knowledge of agile project management with cross functional teams, using Jira and Confluence.
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Please send your CV to Dane.Gustilo@TEKsystems.com or look for Dane Gustilo at +852 3473 3041 for a confidential discussion