Officer/Senior Officer, Trade Operations, T&O
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia. DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Handle system input and authorization, data and information verification in trade operations system
- Perform general clerical functions assigned by supervisor including data input, receive and dispatch of documents, etc.
- Answer enquiry from internal and external customers
- Liaise with service provider on trade operations system
- Escalate to supervisor if any exception, problem, error and abnormal transaction identified during processing
- Suggest improvement opportunity to supervisor when applicable
- Co-operate with team members to achieve the tasks assigned by supervisor
Minimum 2 years of related working experience in trade operations
Diploma holder or above in any discipline, fresh university graduate with less experience will also be considered
Strong sense of risk and fraud control, capable to work effectively under pressure
Innovative and willing to accept new ideas and changes
Good commands in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.