Operation Administrator – US Financial Services Platform
- Market Rate
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 sept. 17
Our client is one of the most well established financial services institutions in the US, who is looking for an individual to support operational and office related initiatives and tasks. This will include first level IT support.
- The Operations Administrator performs a variety of operational tasks, such as document retention, mailing, account maintenance, greeter and other operational tasks.
- In addition, the incumbent will install, configure and maintain local equipment. Provide first level IT support where possible or to liaise with corporate resources such as National Service Desk.
- Connect with Client, train to interact with client for follow up engagement, account opening and client service.
- This is a summary only and duties and responsibilities may be changed from time to time, or even over time.
- Demonstrated experience in the financial services industry, coupled with demonstrable customer service skills and experience.
- Experienced with direct client interaction and networking internally to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with clients and partnerships with internal associates as well as other service providers.
- Quality, accuracy, and accountability are key attributes that will mark the finalists for this position.
- The candidate should have recent demonstrated experience supporting and implementing the following technologies: A/V equipment, servers.
- Strong command of written and spoken English, Chinese (Cantonese) and Chinese (Putonghua -preferred) - Computer skills required.
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion