The Operation Systems Analyst (Wintel) provides technical Windows systems support within the Wells Fargo Technology organization.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and hea ]]>
International Careers website.
Market Job Description
Provides technical Windows systems support within the Wells Fargo Technology organization
- Support a large technical infrastructure based on Windows Server Operating System
- Participate in weekly Windows patching, Firmware and layered products updates as required
- Provide support for medium to complex technical issues and initiatives related to system O/S, applications, databases and/or other technical products and services
- Use diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service to systems, escalating if needed to meet established service level agreements. (Requirement for PRB ticket)
- Assist with migrations from development to production, maintenance, upgrades, installations and/or configurations (Requirement for Work Orders)
- Update documentation and procedures, contribute to process improvement and provide technical consultancy/guidance to peers
Market Skills and Certifications
- Experience of more than 3 years in Windows Operating systems support
- Experience in troubleshooting issues related to windows O/S, windows security patching and windows product upgrade process
- Knowledge of Wintel domain services such as AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, DFS
- Understand of Change Control
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and diagnose issues
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Must be able to work during weekends as required
- Windows 2K8R2, 2K12 and 2K16
- Experience with SAN, NAS, replication etc
- Veritas Storage Foundation & MS Clustering
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Dell and HP H/W - daily operation and firmware upgrade process
- Ability to support large scale projects and work with dynamic teams across multiple time zones.
- Ability to develop automation processes using Windows PowerShell
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.