Operational Risk – Global Markets VP
- 1.3- 1.5 mil + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pure Search Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 12S5954
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Our client is a top tier International Investment Bank. They are currently seeking for a high calibre Operational Risk professional to join their business in Hong Kong.
Our client is looking for a VP level Operational Risk candidate, an individual to lead and endorse operational risk for the business in the region. You will report to the Head of Operational Risk, covering APAC. The role require building strong stakeholder relationships, and collaborate with other control functions to analyse and report firm wide risk and action items. You will identify and analyse operational loss data, face and advice the business to develop effective remediation controls and methods.
- University degree or banking with several years of successful professional experience
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience, preferably in either investment banking or global markets
- Strong communication, able to communicate effectively and think critically to address key risk issues to stakeholders and senior management
- Able to work independently and proactive in personality as this role requires constant learning and adaptability as operational risk framework evolves
- Fluent in English is a must
Should you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Fabienne Cheng at 2520 5073