Operational Risk AVP / Associate
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
Our client is a leading global brokerage who is looking for an operational risk professional to join their regional team.
The operational Risk team is responsible for implement and supervising a robust control framework for the organisation that ensures operational risk events are identified, reported and managed.
- Identification of operational loss events through analysis of company data; escalation of these events or patterns of events within the ORM team and to CRO.
- Assisting in preparing loss management reports to distribute to management using a wide variety of company data sources (ranging from business operational data sources to technology data sources).
- Assisting in annual organizational control self assessment program ; working with all business units to identify business risks; identify controls to manage those risk; develop test cases to ensure controls are operating effectively; work with the business units to implement action plans to address control deficiencies; and to report progress to management.
- Assisting in the investigation of significant operational risk events (including events with a financial impact, reputational impact, or regulatory impact).
The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience post university, ideally working within financial services risk, at least 3 of those years in operational risk. Candidates directly from Big 4 audit roles will also be considered.