Operational Risk Controller
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 21 sept. 17
* Leading Investment Bank * New Headcount * Open to big 4 candidates with focus in FS engagement
Our client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire an Operational Risk Controller for their global markets operations division. This person will act as the first line of defense and responsible for the implementation of a dedicated control framework covering the identification, the measurement and the management of operational risks.
- 1st level of Control Reporting
- Report to management the 1st level control result prepared by offshore operations team.
- Control framework
- Define the control of control framework to ensure control quality by operational teams
- Perform the control assessment, identify risk areas, propose recommendation and report to operations governance committees.
- Audit Recommendation Closure
- Monitor the deployment of audit recommendation and liaise with internal audit for closure
- Project Management
- Perform the ad hoc projects on risk topics under operation management delegate
- Promote the risk awareness, risk declaration quality and risk escalation process by operational team
- Promote action plans of high quality and monitor the implementation with bottom-up and top down communications
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years experience in operational control and/or internal control and/ or internal/ external audit; Candidates from big 4 with focus in FS engagement are also welcome to apply.
- Sounds knowledge in Global markets products i.e. equity, fixed income and derivatives products.
- Good understanding on general front to back process.
- Analytical with good control mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)