CLC is an investment management firm in Asia. Applicants are invited to apply for a position in the operations and fund accounting team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fund operations (trade settlements, portfolio reconciliations, reporting) across relevant markets
- Fund accounting and administration
- General administrative support
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned from time to time
- Strong academic background with degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- CPA, FRM or equivalent qualification will be well-regarded
- Focused on high quality and accurate work; diligent and detail-oriented
- Responsible with strong work ethic
- High professional standards and integrity
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
The firm offers a supportive and performance-driven team environment. Competitive remuneration commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data will be used for recruitment purposes only.