Our client is one of the top tier Chinese wealth management firms with strong business pipelines in Hong Kong
- Supporting daily operations across all aspects of post trade lifecycle activities, including but not limited to Fund subscription and Redemption execution, distribution, settlement, reconciliations and documentation services for Mutual Fund and Private Equity Business
- Arranging client cash management activities, fund deposit and withdrawal, FX transaction, transfer, AML validation
- Coordinating with Product Managers, Fund Administrators, Legal Counsels, Fund Accountants and other related parties to set up new products, resolve issues
- Managing documentation for subscription and redemption of funds, regular or ad hoc internal & external reports
- Responding and resolving enquiry from clients, relationship managers, internal and external parties on timely basic
- Participating operation projects, covering document of user requirement, UAT
- Assisting ad hoc tasks if required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree with major in Finance, Accounting or other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ operations experience in Mutual Funds, Private Equity
- Understand the Mutual Fund transaction flow with Euroclear FundSettle is an advantage
- Self-motivated, good initiatives and ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Good team player and possess strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal in English, Mandarin and Chinese.