Oracle Financials Contractor (12 months contract)
- HKD60000 - HKD70000 per month
- Hong Kong
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
Our client, a top tier American Investment Banking group, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join them as an Oracle Financial contractor to provide input to the Oracle Cloud project and other Regional BAU projects.
- Responsible for stakeholder engagement and Organizational Readiness activities. Further to the Cloud project work the candidate will help on other BAU General Ledger Projects. Projects require cross-divisional coordination, communication, influence and negotiation.
- Responsible for ensuring effectiveness of implemented changes and solutions.
- Need to be proficient in Oracle Cloud reporting tools and be able to work closely with the users on remediating their issues.
- Have good experience as a Project Manager, know the PMO function well and have worked in a Bank and on General Ledger projects before.
- Open to non-banking background candidates, although Financial Industry is preferred
- Need to be candidates with strong technical knowledge. The role is more functional, need for experience with Cloud or Fusion, and the weight is on knowledge of general ledger / accounting.
- The roles are part of a migration project, and are created to support existing resources by taking tasks away during the migration process
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Eva Tai at +852 2232 3465 for confidential conversation.