PE / Hedge Fund Fund Accountant 25-45k
- HKD25000 - HKD45000 per month + .
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 06 juin 18 2018-06-06
An excellent opportunity to work with senior management / external clients in ensuring timely / accurate external reporting for hedge fund / PE fund.
One of the largest hedge fund and private equity fund administrator globally with a fast growing Asia presence, leveraging advanced technology and industry expertise to deliver services to meet clients' business objectives. An excellent opportunity to closely work with all levels of personnel including senior management in ensuring timely and accurate external reporting for hedge funds and PE funds.
- Preparation and review of Fund's accounts and records
- Participate in client service review meeting. Liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Reviewing reconciliations prepared by offshore partners, liaising with client and prime brokers to promptly resolve variances
- Periodic review of fund documents, operating memorandum and pricing policy
- Liaison with auditors, including preparation of financial statements and audit support schedule
- Degree holder preferably in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience in alternative investments
- Good understanding of investment products, performance fee calculations, various fund structures, side pockets and distribution
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, detail oriented individual
- Proficient in Bloomberg and Microsoft Office (eg. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- CPA preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.