Innovation works with a number of financial services clients to manage and deliver large programmes of work. Core to successful delivery of the programmes is a programme management office (PMO) to ensure objectives are delivered on time and to cost, scope and quality.
Required skills and experience
Applicants must be able to reflect the following skills and experience in their CVs:
1. Long term project and programme management / PMO experience (ideally: 10 years or more)
2. Managed work driven by suitable planning and reporting tools
3. Set up project governance, management and reporting
4. Implemented project controls
5. Set up frameworks for stakeholder management
6. Ability to build and manage detailed plans in MS Project to ensure delivery
7. Managed multiple work-streams (e.g. finance, actuarial, legal, operations, IT etc.)
8. Managed project / programme budgets in structure manner >US$30m
9. Resolution of conflicting priorities amongst senior stakeholders
10. Resource management and managing large teams, including vendor management
Applicants must have:
1. Good English skills (other Asian languages would be beneficial)
2. Current HK residence / visa
Desirable skills and experience
1. Influenced or changed the culture of operational staff to become delivery-focussed
2. Worked on projects that involved multiple jurisdictions / countries / cultures
3. Empowerment of decision-making to the right stakeholders
4. Worked with senior actuaries and senior accountants
5. Evidence of delivering outcomes, rather than just deliverables.
We welcome applications from candidates who can demonstrate having the right experience, skills and approach rather than industry knowledge.